Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I've been cleaning up my inbox and reading old emails from my brother. I thought this was amusing. I sent this to him on May 22, 2003.

“I went to the Pirate game last night (Bob Prince bobble heads...). Earlier in the week [Pirate first baseman] Kevin Young made comments about not having a home field advantage because the fans don't really cheer them and don't boo the other team. The home fans didn't take that very well. So he pinch-hit in the 8th inning and got booed pretty bad but the funniest thing was that they did the 'charge' thing and the organ goes 'da da da da da daaaa' and everyone goes 'boooooo'. It was hilarious. There was a quote from KY in the paper this morning where he said he laughed at that. I may have to start liking him again. He made the game more interesting. You've got to have a heel.”

No comments: