Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yesterday, I was wearing this shit shirt I made with a scowling face on it and I was thinking that I should also make one where the guy is smiling, and I had this flashback...to something. I couldn't remember if it was a comic or a movie or something on television, where a character wore a shirt that showed his mood...as, like, a warning. I couldn't remember what it was and it was bugging me. Then it came to me. It was in a Sweet Pickles book! And it wasn't a shirt, it was a button. Moody Moose! I'd completely forgotten about Sweet Pickles books! They were one of my favorite things when I was little. Seriously, it's like if I had forgotten about Star Wars or Jesus Christ Superstar! Now I really want to read those book again. It's like I've remembered something from my secret origin. The Human Torch drops me in the ocean and I remember Sweet Pickles books.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember talking about the painting book when we were painting Mum & Dad's bedroom. You were painting those careful little circles, I think.

Your editor might want to check the first line of this post.

Nick's Evil Twin Skippy said...

Good catch, Pedro.

z. marie said...

And here I thought it was just a shirt you didn't like very much.

Do we still have those Sweet Pickles books?

Nick's Evil Twin Skippy said...

They're not on the shelf they were on when we were little, but nothing ever leaves the house so they must be in a box somewhere, right?