Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I've been obsessing over the songs in my iTunes not having the correct year attached to them lately, but I've been steadily working on it. When you have over 10,000 songs it takes a while. I think I have about 2000 songs left to do, but I went through and did all the eighties ones. Kicked them to the top of the pile. I also filled a couple holes in my eighties music collection (Almost Paradise is the best song ever). I now have a really awesome mix of the 305 best eighties songs. Well, maybe not the "best" eighties, but definitely the "most" eighties. I am the coolest. Also, tonight's open studio is probably going to be 80's Nite. Deal with it.

1 comment:

z. marie said...

Who doesn't like 80's night? Usually all you have to do to make a crowd of people grin is turn on the Air Supply.