Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I thought it was interesting that, while the game was going on, NBC only ran one promo for game six and that was during one of the overtimes. I hope that didn't already program something else for that time slot.

Also, I think we've hit on the winning mojo. Down 0-2, I went into the backyard and shaved my head the day before game 3. Pens win. Yesterday, Luke wanted his "mullet" removed. We went into the backyard and I did a little touch up on his neck. Pens win. I need someone to shave before game six!

Also, Rob Scuderi, man! Rob Scuderi! “I skated up the ice going, ‘God, I hope I’m bleeding.’”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should shave Darryl.

z. marie said...

I got my hair cut on the 28th, and they totally won that game. Does that count? Should I go shave someone too?

Nick's Evil Twin Skippy said...

Somebody get a haircut!