Monday, October 22, 2007

I got a full night's sleep but I'm still exhausted. Making 24 hour comics is a young man's person's game. Hopefully I'll have the strength to scan it in over the next few days. My brother got an exclusive first look and he laughed a couple times. That was a good sign.

It's all a blur. That seems to be the normal state of my memory. I should probably seek serious professional help. I guess my starting point was that I knew if I was going to do it I was going to go with what I feel comfortable drawing. I didn't feel the need to give myself any more frustration than was absolutely necessary. So, convicts it was. Then, storywise, it was just a matter of setting up the situation, trusting my decisions, and letting it play itself out. I also helped that I'm pretty good with a deadline.

I should really go take a nap.

No comments: