Saturday, February 10, 2007

A martini. Shaken, not stirred.
So, yeah, I've had this Wacom tablet for awhile now, a 12 x 12 Intuos. I think I got it right before we got our first Mac, the old Power Mac G4. That was a sweet machine when we first got it. I got the tablet back when we were still using PCs, so it has a serial connection. Wacom didn't bother making an OS X driver for the Intuos.
what are you trying to say?
I could still use it in OS 9 or hook it up to one of the old PCs if I resurrected it from its attic graveyard, but that isn't the same as having it hooked up to your regular computer with your regular operating system. Even that small of a hindrance tends to derail me.
poor trait
Happily for me, the TabletMagic project came along and made a driver, and now I can draw on the computer to my wrist destroying content.

No comments: