Sunday, October 22, 2006

My parents went to the Pitt game yesterday, so my brother and I went to Applebee's for dinner. There was a flyer on the door advertising an Applebee's Halloween party next Friday, with a band and everything. We got a kick out of that whole idea, and, as I was following my brother through the door, I made the connection that the band was Teen Riot, Sean Lally's band. This lead to even more amusement because that would be worth going to. And there's a costume contest. And it would be the perfect cover to steal the picture of Corbin Bernsen, Tom Berenger, and Charlie Sean from Major League off the wall.
It's the Applebee's on Greentree Road at 9:30.
Somebody bring a phillips head screwdriver.

2 comments:

z. marie said...

If you were to dress up as Bob Vila or that guy from Home Improvement, no one would bat an eye at the screwdriver.

Nick's Evil Twin Skippy said...

Yeah...