Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ready to be caught up? Okay, hold on!

Thursday: Went to the open figure session at the Watercolors Gallery downtown for the first time. It was a nice, laid back environment. There were only three other people drawing. It's good to find a pay as you go figure drawing session. I really need to get down there a couple times a month. On a related note: figure drawing is frustrating.

Friday: AIR. I've made prints the last three weeks and I was looking forward to making another one but I didn't have enough time because I ended up "working" the AIR table at the Youth Invasion at the Warhol. I don't know that I can really appreciate the Youth Invasion since I'm so old but it seemed like people were having a good time. I watched Smells Like Gina perform and had a tasty root-beer float. When that was over, I lost a couple hours to Max's Allegheny Tavern.

Today: Free Comic Book Day!

No comments: