Sunday, April 23, 2006

My brother and I saw I Am A Sex Addict tonight at the Melwood Screening Room. There was an interesting chain of events leading up to us going. My brother had heard about the movie and wanted to go. I didn't think it sounded very interesting and was my normal non-committal self about going. But then I went to the gallery crawl on Friday night, and I was hanging out with a group of people at the SPACE gallery on Liberty Avenue when this really old guy walks up to us and hands me, and only me, a flyer for the movie. He only gave it to me because he thought I looked like or, in fact, was Tom Cruise. That is what we atheists call A Sign From God, so, I knew I had to go see the film and I'm glad I did because it was pretty funny.
Go see it if it looks like your kind of thing.

Some of this post is true.

No comments: