Sunday, April 09, 2006

Morgan Cahn is one of the coolest people in the world. At AIR's birthday party she was all like you should go to my opening next Friday at the Brew House but when grilled she wouldn't tell me what she was showing. She's pretty sly that one. So, Friday rolls around and I'm practically bursting with anticipation. After helping put the finishing touches on the memorial for Don Gould at AIR (and then hiding in the office the whole time it was going on because it was a very adult gathering and, you know, I'm not very adult, but I did eat the food because, you know...) I headed over to the South Side, right ahead of the rain. The show is amazing. You should find a way to check it out. The opening was great fun. There were salt sticks, a DJ playing some truly classic tunes, and a bunch of hip people including my cousin Sonja.

I took some pictures.

The show is up until April 29.
The Brew House Space 101 is at 2100 Mary St. on the South Side.
Gallery hours are:
Wednesday and Thursday 6 - 9 pm
Saturday noon - 9 pm.

Go see it.
I mean it.

No comments: