Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm really glad I dragged myself out of bed this morning to go to the gallery talk at Pitt. I wasn't going to go until I saw that Kelly was going. I didn't want to be the only graduate there because I'm stupid like that. It turned out that there were at least three of us. It was good to see Kelly and Eric. I Hadn't seen those two in a while. It was also great to talk with some of my old teachers. There are some great art teachers at Pitt right now. I was very lucky to get the chance to study with them. Can I re-enroll and go again?

It was also my grandmother's 77th birthday. Happy birthday, grandma. We had the second of her two parties. I spent most of the time having a lengthy conversation with my seven year old cousin. Well, she did most of the talking. I would cut in with some incredibly stupid comment or question to try and crack her up. Good times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it was good to see you :)