Thursday, November 03, 2005

Freaky moment of the morning: I was listening to my iPod through the radio this morning as I washed the dishes. I was playing my dish washin' mix that consists of the roughly half-hour of songs I'm currently really into. There weren't many dishes so I'm moving at a fast clip. While washing the silverware, Good by Better Than Ezra comes on. Unfortunately, about half way through the song the iPod's battery runs out and the radio starts making a most unappealing noise. I finish rinsing off the silverware and go to change the channel. My iPod is set to broadcast on channel 101.1 FM. The closest station that I listen to is 100.7 FM. I press the button and move down the dial. I get to 100.7 FM just in time to hear the end of Good by Better Than Ezra.

Yeah, that's right.

No comments: