Saturday, September 03, 2005

Saturday-Wednesday: You know that sound Snoopy makes when he's upset?

Thursday: 18 holes of golf. See above.

Friday: Good day at AIR. Hung drywall and printed something. In the evening there was a 9th birthday party for my cousin. Best party ever. There was good basketball action in the near dark. There were water balloons. There were sparklers. There was a visit from the police. There was singing of the Wizard of Oz and Jesus Christ Superstar into the small hours of the night with young cousins and my sister.

Today is my dad's birthday and the Pitt game. Tomorrow is a christening for my cousin's daughter and another big party. After that my brothers and some of my sister's friends are going out to celebrate her 30th (!) birthday. I got her a kick ass, humorous present.

This should be a good weekend.

I'm going to need Labor Day to rest.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

finally, an update!!! were you at the game?

Nick's Evil Twin Skippy said...

No, I watched the game on TV.

Unknown said...

good. the game was a waste of time. but you need to come to one! and watch me play bass drum :-P and watch cadences after the game! and then come and say hi to me! because i haven't seen you in forever.

Nick's Evil Twin Skippy said...

Do I have to say hi to you? Can't I just lurk in the crowd?