Thursday, August 04, 2005

That whole thing in the Fruity Pebbles commercials where Barney tries to trick Fred is complete horseshit (I just changed 'bullshit' to 'horseshit' in an attempt to clean up my language, but now that I think about it, it's more the 'shit' part that I'd want to get rid of. Well, there's nothing I can do about it now [wait, what were we talking about? {Barney Rubble} Oh yeah, thanks. Barney Rubble. That's right, I was going to say: It's pretty depressing to realize that you're thirty-five years old and Barney Rubble. Granted, this won't happen to me for another eight years but it's still going to be pretty depressing.]**ABORT** **ABORT** **ABORT** **ABORT** **ABORT** **ABORT**).

THIS POST HAS BEEN ABORTED BY THE AUTHOR.

2 comments:

Hope E. Ewing said...

I haven't seen a fruity pebbles commercial in like 10 years. Haven't been missing out, apparently. Thanks for the reassurance.

Nick's Evil Twin Skippy said...

The Flintstones just aren't the commercial draw they used to be. I blame all those lame live action movies.