Saturday, June 25, 2005

Dear Bloglines,

I have been using and enjoying your very helpful service for a number of months, but recently a problem has presented itself.

I read a number of blogs where the blogger is very insightful from Saturday to Thursday but through some personal weakness feels the need to post pictures of cats come Friday. I would appreciate it if you would look into implementing a function where it would be possible to block posts about the blogger’s cats.

I am aware of the inherent difficulties of putting this function into play and still allow the blog reader to view posts relating to important feline issues, and Broadway musicals, but I have every confidence in you to do so.

Sincerely,
Nicholas Fredland

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your feature suggestion. We had been considering a new feature that would insert cat posts into subscriptions that had none, in order to ensure total feline blog post coverage for Bloglines users. However, I gather from your post that this would not be met with universal approval, and so we will stop development on that feature. Thank you for your feedback which helps us make Bloglines a better service. :-)

Nick's Evil Twin Skippy said...

I'm glad I could help.