Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Arianna Huffington launched her Huffington Post web site the other day. The main feature, the crown jewel, if you will, of the site is the blog where a ton of people you've maybe heard of post their thoughts. The problem is I've never heard of most of them and if I've never heard of them I don't really care what they're saying. The other problem is that the posts are massive. I'm not going to read a 600 word post from someone I've never heard of. Sorry, I don't have that kind of time.

Today there was a post from David Mamet. I know who David Mamet is and I respect him, so I'm more than happy to read what he has to say. His post is also short and to the point. Who would have thought you'd get that from David Mamet? I'd read a 600 word post from David Mamet but it's probably best for him to keep setting a good example.

No comments: