Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So I've been writing my screenplay, right? It's a fantasy thing and it's going okay, but I have a hard time getting into the right state of mind to write it, and, I guess, just to write in general. So I have another file where I just type for awhile just to get the old brain going. Well, that file has a script fragment in it that I wrote as a one off gag after I misheard a name on TV. So I add this other story fragment I’ve had in my head forever to the end of the first one and all of a sudden I have eleven pages. I’m basically taking every idea I’ve ever had and throwing them all together. You have to realize that I never finish anything so I’ve got a ton of loose story fragments. It’s my Pulp Fiction.
I’ve also been inspired by the trailers to Sin City.
It sure is fun writing violence and swearing and sex, isn’t it?

No comments: