Friday, February 11, 2005

AIR day. Got to mop the floor and answer the phone. My two favorite things. Finally executed a bird print that had been swimming around in my head for awhile. My first reaction was that it's nothing special but I know my first reactions and they aren't worth anything. The composition is sound, but I've been drawing this picture over and over and over for the last month or so, so it should be pretty good, right? The color combination came out a little, I want to say 'fey' but I don't think that's the right word so I'll say 'weak'. Color is my major weakness. Overall, it has a kind of spring, Easter, Valentine's Day vibe. On to the next one.
In the name of full disclosure I think you should know that I've been drawing a bunch of freaky shit lately. A lot of freaky naked shit. Pages and pages of freaky naked shit. I just thought you should know.

Listening to: Journey's Greatest Hits (Tape Dub).
On deck: Nash Kato's Debutante.
In the hole: Neil Diamond's Tap Root Manuscript.
Go iTunes Party Shuffle.

No comments: