Wednesday, December 15, 2004

"My time is almost through. Little left to do...": 1. Revise a paper for art history (tonight!). 2. Take art history test (next Wednesday! Monday morning, 8:00 am! I forgot my notebook in my locker so I can't study for the test tonight! I didn't want to anyway! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ). 3. Finish two-page paper for acting class (Monday!). 4. Memorize and perform scene from the Odd Couple for acting class (two one weeks from yesterday! Monday tonight!). 5. Finish last print in etching (??? Tuesday Wednesday!). 6. Finish editions for etching class (??? Tuesday Wednesday!). 7. Print exchange print for etching class (maybe I should find out when these prints are due! Wednesday 2:00!). 8. Finish sketchbook for sculpture class (week from Thursday!). 9. Finish final sculpture project (week from Thursday!). 10. Burn bridges ("If I ever run into any of you bums on a street corner, just let's pretend we've never met before").

1 comment:

Nick's Evil Twin Skippy said...

Time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin' into the future.