Friday, November 26, 2004

WARNING: (almost) NORMAL BLOG POST.
Thanksgiving was rather ho-hum. Didn't get to spend enough time with my family because I went to the Pitt/WVU football game. Cold. Damn cold. Too cold. 2 cold 2 quit. Please, Hammer, don't hurt 'em. As you may have guessed, I'm very tired. Yawn. See, I told you. Bass drum playing santas. Bass drum playing santas. Went to AIR this morning. There wasn't anything going on so I made a print. It came out pretty well. It's a silkscreen version of one of the linoleum prints I did last week. The image is good but I think I only managed to get a couple good prints because my screenprint-fu is weak. Whose fault is that! Whose fault is that! Sorry. I am going to be the king of the lumps this weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my santa hat wouldn't stay on my head!